If you’re looking for a great opportunity to launch a new pizzeria or bolster your existing operation with a unique offering that’s rapidly growing and has proven staying power, look no further than Authentic Detroit Style Pizza. Our Authentic Detroit Style Pizza Maker Training Program fuses style prep and business training to give you a comprehensive education in how to make and market Authentic Detroit Style Pizza, as well as how to launch a successful pizzeria or adopt our style of pizza into your existing business.
Need proof Detroit Style Pizza is taking over the world? Check out these headlines, many featuring graduates of our program:
- Forget the Chicago vs. New York pizza battle — Detroit pizza is taking over (Business Insider)
- Detroit-style pan pizza takes NYC (AM New York)
- One Of Brooklyn’s Best Pizzerias Will Do Detroit-Style Pies At New Location (Gothamist)
- The Good Son brings Detroit-style pizza to Denver (Denver Post)
- Detroit-style pizza is coming to Leslieville (featuring graduate Descendant Pizza in Toronto) (NOW)
- VIA 313: Defining Pizza, Designing Detroit (now with three Austin-based locations) (The Austin Chronicle)
- 5 reasons you should be eating Detroit-style pizza (Paste)
- Beijing Pizza Cup Launch Party (The Beijinger)
- Pie Squared Brings Motor City Goodness to Shunyi with Their Squared Deep Dish Pizzas (The Beijinger)
- 8 Hottest Pizza Restaurants in Denver (Zagat)
- ‘Chopped’ champion creates new dessert for local pizzeria (Daily Press)
- Detroit-style deep dish pizza lands in Toronto (blogTO)
Authentic Detroit Style Pizza is winning customers everywhere, from city streets to the most prestigious competitions in the world (both Brown Dog Pizza’s Jeff Smokevitch and I have been named World Champion Pizza Makers for our Detroit Style Pizza recipes). Check some Authentic Detroit Style Pizza Makers here.
We also offer the best Authentic Detroit Style Pizza pans on the market, featuring a special non-stick coating and made to historical specifications with the help of master pan-makers Lloyd pans, plus lids, spatulas, grippers, and more. Check it all out in our online shop.
Ready to get learn more? Get all the details behind our Authentic Detroit Style Maker Training Program here, then contact us to learn how we’ll craft a customized program to help you adopt, launch, market, and sell Authentic Detroit Style Pizza at your own pizzeria!